Personal Star Gas Money Market Account
Open a Star Gas Money Market Account and receive information on drilling activity within one mile of your property as it becomes available from the Railroad Commission. Information will include permits, amended permits and completion reports.
Use this calculator* here to help estimate your savings, and guide your goals.
- Information on oil and gas activity is available online**. Click Here to view the latest reports.
- Premium tiered money market rates***—the more you have in your account, the more you earn
- Free check imaging
- $10 service charge per withdrawal over six during statement cycle
- $15 service charge per statement cycle if the balance falls below $1,000 minimum balance
- Free Telebank
- Free PinnBank—24-hour Online Banking
- Free PinnDocs—Electronic statement delivery
- Free PinnPay—Online bill pay service
- No monthly service charge for a Visa® check card
- Free Mobile Banking
To sign-up today and take advantage of the benefits of the Star Gas Money Market account, click "Get Started" below to get started.
*This calculator is to be used for estimation purposes only. Years to reach saving goals are based on interest compounded monthly. We are showing you your potential account balance based on the amount invested, selected interest rate and length of time you choose to grow your savings. Since it is up to customers to correctly input rates and terms the financial institution is not responsible for its accuracy and the results are not guaranteed.
**Drillinginfo provides this information to the bank. Personal subscriptions are available by contacting Drillinginfo at www.drillinginfo.com or by calling 888-477-7667. Click Here to view the latest reports.
***This account allows 6 withdrawals or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a pre-authorized or automatic transfer, telephone order, or instruction. If you exceed the transaction limitation in any month, your account my be subject to closure. Rate subject to change without notice. Daily average collected balance method used to calculate interest. Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to the account monthly. For current rates, contact your local Pinnacle Bank.
|Simple Savings Calculator|