2014 Calendar Photo Contest
If you are an amateur photographer and love taking pictures of nature, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Pinnacle Bank is committed to using local images by local photographers in our annual wall hanging calendar.
Submitted images meeting the criteria will be posted to our Facebook page (facebook.com/pinnbanktx)after the July 31st deadline. Fans will be asked to vote for their favorites. The 12 photos receiving the most votes will be featured, with full photography credit, in our 2014 wall calendars.
We are now accepting images of Texas landscapes.
Specifications for submissions:
- Please send us your images one-at-a-time, submitting a limit of 5 images total. One image per email.
- We're looking for images that are at least 10" x 12" at 300 dpi (at original size)
- We accept initial photos for the contest at screen-size resolution. If your photo is selected for the calendar, we will request a high resolution copy of the image.
- We're looking for images that are horizontal or panoramic in orientation.
- We're looking for landscapes, please refrain from sending images with people or animals in the foreground or as the main focal point.
- We'll need the location where the image was captured.
- We'll need a signed property release if private property, for example a private residence.
- We'll need permission to retouch the image as necessary.
- Finally, we're looking for fresh images, only images that have not been used in previous years.
To submit images by email, include your contact information, a signed property release (if applicable) and your image. Send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send one image per email.
We look forward to seeing your photos. Good luck!