PinnStar Commercial Analysis Checking
If business is bustling with more than 30 debits in a month, this account may be perfect for you. It’s designed to help you offset the cost of banking with a special earning credit. The credit is awarded based on your average daily balance and calculated using the variable 91-Day Treasury Bill Rate. If this sounds like a lot of confusing bank talk to you, come in and see us. We’ll help you better understand this account and see if it’s right for your business and your goals.
There is no minimum balance with this account and every deposit you make helps you with earning credits that offset the simple and affordable fees:
- $10 monthly maintenance fee
- $0.15 per check, debit, ACH or credit
- $0.05 for deposit of each on-us item (deposit from someone who has an account with us)
- $0.07 for deposit of each local item
- $0.10 for deposit of each non-local item
Other Financial Tools for Businesses
Of course we offer lots of other products and services to meet your business needs, too, like Visa® Business Credit Cards or Long-term real estate financing. That’s another benefit of choosing an established, local and trustworthy banking partner.
- Cash management services
- PinnBank for Business: 24-hour online banking
- PinnPay: Online bill payment service
- PinnDocs: Electronic statement delivery
- Visa® Business credit cards*
- Visa® Business debit card
- Business loans and lines of credit*
- Long-term real estate financing*
For more information or to sign up, contact your local Pinnacle Bank today.
*Subject to credit approvalShow More Show Less
Earn credits to offset your fees
No minimum balance
Bank online or in person
We want to understand your business and needs
Q Who is this account best for?This account was created for businesses with more than 30 transactions. It offers the ability to offset common fees with an earnings credit. If you are not sure which business checking account is the best fit for your business, come in to your branch. We can talk about your business and help you select the account that’s right for you and your goals.