Anytime banking with Business Mobile Banking
When you're on the go your bank should move with you. Our Mobile Business Banking lets you bank anytime, anywhere from your smartphone. It's easy, convenient and secure.
- View account balances and transaction history
- View check images
- Transfer funds between Pinnacle Bank accounts
- Approve or reject funds, ACH and wire transfers
- Make mobile deposits
- View mobile deposit history
- Receive alerts for pending approvals
- Pay bills
PinnBank for Business users can download the app for their smartphones. Business customers in Texas can search for Pinnacle Bank Texas Mobile Business and look for the white and black logo icon. Multiple users per client can download and use the app.
Accessing your account is easy and secure. Each time you log in to the app, you will enter your PinnBank for Business Access ID and password. If you usually log in using a security token, just enter its value along with your four digit PIN number for the password. The first time you log in you will be asked to confirm your identity by correctly answering the challenge question.
Making mobile deposits
With the mobile app, you can securely deposit checks on the go. To make a deposit:
- Endorse the check you will be depositing with your signature along with “For deposit only to Pinnacle Bank” and your account number
- From the app’s main menu select Deposit and then New Deposit
- Select the account to deposit the check and enter the amount
- Take a photo of the front and the back of the check
- Once images are captured, select Deposit
You can check the status of your deposit at any time by selecting Deposit History. We recommend storing the check for 10 days and making a note on your original check reminding you that you made a mobile deposit.
For step-by-step instructions for using the app and its many features, view the video below.
Contact your local branch for more information.
Regular account charges and standard carrier rates and fees apply.