Diamond Secure Account
When it comes to your bank account, you deserve peace of mind. A Diamond Secure Account provides you with valuable financial features plus cell phone and identity theft protection. Speak with a representative for complete details of the checking account.
- Free Online Banking
- Free debit card
- Free bill pay
- No hidden fees
IDProtect® Identity Theft Protection Service
- Up to $10,000 identity theft expense reimbursement coverage – to cover expenses associated with restoring your credit and identity.
- Fully managed Identity Theft Resolution Services - access to a fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your credit and identity are restored.
- 3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax and TransUnion credit reports. (Registration and activation required)
- 3-in-1 Credit Report - request new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of credit alert. (Registration and activation required)
- Credit Score - receive new single bureau credit score with every new credit report. (Registration and activation required)
- Total Identity Monitoring – of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others. (Registration and activation required)
Cell Phone Protection
- Receive up to $300 to reimburse the cost of replacing or repairing your cell phone if it becomes stolen or damaged at home or abroad. The coverage requires a $50 deductible. Make sure to pay your cell phone bill from your eligible account in order to receive coverage.
- No minimum
- $4 service charge per statement cycle
- No fee for electronic statements
- $5 paper statement fee per statement cycle
IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owners, their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Insurance Products are not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank.