3 Ways to Celebrate Teach Children to Save Day
In honor of Teach Children to Save Day, April 27, 2023, we’ve put together some great ideas to help you start teaching the kids in your life how to save.
- Talk to Your Kids About Money – It’s never too early to start helping your child develop a good foundation when it comes to financial education. Not sure where to start? Check out these great resources for suggestions:
- 5 Lessons for Raising Financially Savvy Kids
- Money as You Grow | Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- FDIC: Money Smart for Young People
- Complete Our Fun Activity Sheets – We’ve created four activity sheets to help your child use their imagination while learning money lessons.
- Open a savings account at Pinnacle Bank – One of the best ways for children to learn is through hands on experience. Bring your child into your local branch to speak with one of our friendly bankers and learn more about our savings options for minors.