Pinnacle Bank Calendar Contest 2019
IF YOU ARE AN AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHER AND LOVE TAKING PICTURES OF NATURE, WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU.
Pinnacle Bank is now looking for new images to showcase in 2019. From now through July 31st, we will be accepting images of Texas landscapes. We will select photographs from all submissions to be placed on our Facebook page. The 12 photos receiving the most likes on our Facebook page will be featured in the 2019 wall calendar.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR SUBMISSIONS:
- Limit of FIVE photo submissions per photographer
- Please send images one at a time (one image per email)
- Lower resolution landscape images will be accepted for initial Facebook posting (under 1MB)
- Final images must be 300 dpi and at least 12”x 7”
- Photos taken with a cell phone will be considered if they meet the resolution and quality requirements
- No black and white images
- Horizontal Texas landscapes and wildlife images
- Please refrain from sending images with people in the foreground or as a main focal point
- Maximum two images per photographer may be used
- Your name, address, phone and email address
- Location of the landscape image
- The date the image was taken
- The name/title you’ve given each photo
- A signed property release if private property is in the photograph, for example a private residence (if applicable)
- By submitting your image, you are giving Pinnacle Bank permission to retouch the image as necessary
Need not be a Pinnacle Bank customer to participate. No purchase necessary.
THE DEADLINE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY SUBMISSIONS IS TUESDAY, JULY 31st
Send your images by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing your photos. Good luck!