2021 Texas Calendar Photo Contest
WE’RE LOOKING FOR BEAUTIFUL TEXAS LANDSCAPES SHOT BY LOCAL AMATEUR PHOTOGRAPHERS!.
Pinnacle Bank is now looking for new images to showcase in 2021. From now through July 31st, we will be accepting images of Texas landscapes. We will select photographs from all submissions to be placed on our Facebook page. The 12 photos receiving the most likes on our Facebook page will be featured in the 2021 wall calendar.
All winning photographers will be credited with their name and photo title printed under their image. Photographers will also receive a $100 Pinnacle Bank Visa® Gift Card for their winning image.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR SUBMISSIONS:
- Maximum of 3 photo submissions per photographer
- Please send images one at a time (one image per email)
- Lower resolution landscape images will be accepted for initial Facebook posting (under 1MB)
- Final images must be 300 dpi and at least 12”x 10”
- Photos taken with a cell phone will be considered if they meet the resolution and quality requirements
- No black and white images
- Horizontal Texas landscapes and wildlife images
- Please refrain from sending images with people in the foreground or as a main focal point
- Maximum of one image per photographer may be used
When sending your landscape images, please include:
- Your name, address, phone and email address
- Location of the landscape image
- The date the image was taken
- The name/title you’ve given each photo
- A signed property release if private property is in the photograph, for example a private residence (if applicable)
- By submitting your image, you are giving Pinnacle Bank permission to retouch the image as necessary
THE DEADLINE FOR PHOTOGRAPHY SUBMISSIONS IS FRIDAY, JULY 31st
Send your images by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Need not be a Pinnacle Bank customer to participate. No purchase necessary.